Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Backsliding

So after losing 8lbs and doing/feeling great I am at Mom's helping her recover while J is in NYC. I have eaten: 2 saltwater taffys,3 slices poppy seed iced bread, 2 slices of prune cake, a slice of raisin pie with 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, and a bite of toast.... yesterday it was 4 saltwater taffys, 1c of caramel corn, 2 forkfuls of raisin pie, tiny sliver of prune cake, 3 shredded wheats. Typing it out it looks so very DISGUSTING. Stress makes me eat. I pray I can stop here and not go on with this. It is hard to eat low carb when bored/stressed/worried and there is a kitchen stocked with high carb food!!! Everything low carb J and I brought in with us. Their entire house is high carb junk...... Help me! It is also hard to eat low carb without J as a support system going along with me......

No comments: