Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Beginning Again

Packing up and cleaning up the Murray house. Hopefully tenant moves in today. Chapter finished.

Have been asking myself this morning about the si- why do I feel stressed? What am I feeling? What do I need to feel relaxed?

I think the same should apply well to eating.

I bought a petite white on white cake at WM yesterday adn ate 3/4 of it. Had pizza last night. Have had several ice creams- both sonic and dq blizzards in the past couple o weeks as well as copious amounts of breads, pizzas, biscuits, fruits, pretzels etc. Eating whatever and trying not to feel guilty. I have to get rid of the persistent guilt that plagues me in order to heal. I have come a very long way. I am pleased with me.

Sorry, t key sticking.

Started out this early morning with an oil facial massage. Plan to use that as well as oil pulling (teeth) to cleanse and care for myself.

I am good at habit keeping, I need some good habits to keep!

No comments: