Monday, April 28, 2008

New A1c Results

Monday March 31, 2008

New A1c Results

Just three days shy of being exactly 30 days since I started on this WOE(Way Of Eating) again.

I have, as of this morning, lost 9.8lbs! Turns out that lowering my pro intake a bit did help allot with my weight loss, yet I am getting plenty to function , I am taking in around 70-80g a day instead of 100. So I am at the weight I was before I left this WOE in May.

Most importantly my bG is lowering. I am still getting the nack for trying to get a set schedule and charting consistently. But the diet is going well. I am happy with all the recipes, and in kitchen chemistry, and who can't love being able to have butter and cream every day? 85% Lindt is a lifesaver!

And I had my A1C drawn a week ago today at just at 3 weeks into this WOE and it is 7! It was 7.6 last November and my diet had only gotten worse since last November as had my weight gone up 5lbs! So just three weeks in lowered my A1c .6! That is amazing to me. I can't wait to see my next one!

No comments: