Monday, November 23, 2009

So last night I really started to feel the withdrawl, tired, irritable add that to possibly getting sick- ears killing me- and E not feeling well and thus needing me every moment.... Anyways today was also rough. Trudging through. It is worth it!!! Still @ 229 but clothes fit much better and also that is a 5 lb loss from Thursday to Sunday! And I have had the energy to walk/pilates/yoga/calisthenics/dance every day except today so I am gaining muscle.

E is finally in bed and hopefully I will have a few moments. the carb cravings are kinda getting to me now. But I know if I stick to it, they will be gone soon. Instead of popcorn I roasted some zucchini in chip shapes until crisp and put some cheddar on parchment paper and made cheese crisps and dipped in mayo tonight. Bringing home my dehydrator to make some squash chips this week.... J is making venison jerky tonight. Sounds yummy even after a big ol venison tenderloin for dinner tonight. Surprised at myself for being able to eat it after having seen the buck it came from....

Have stuck to this WOE 100% so far!

No comments: