Friday, November 27, 2009

Today, not good at all. Off the wagon. All went well at our last T Day lunch until MIL presented us with a fudge layer cake w fondant icing and chocolate shavings/curls with a lit 10 candle for our Anniversary. I felt obligated to have a tiny slice which led to two tiny slices and as I did not bring insulin I ended up at 180 even after a 20 minute brisk walk carrying E in the Mei Tai! Then for dinner I ordered a calzone and ate the four meats and cheeses out of it BUT also the equivalent of the crust to 1 small pizza slice. UGH! What is wrong with me! The scale this morning said 226 for a grand total of 8lbs in 8 days. I will stall after this.... I feel awful, my legs ache, despite 10u N I am at 210bG!!!!! I feel miserable....It was not worth it! The banana pudding last night gave me confidence to eat just a bit that led to a landslide of cravings to bust again and misery in mind and body. I also was more bold because J had a big piece of dressing and then three helping sof the cake. I was relying on him. I can't rely on anyone but God to do this and the wisdom and power He gives me. Lesson learned? I hope so!

No comments: