Thursday, November 26, 2009

Survived Thanksgiving!

Still low carb! 227lbs today, grand total of 7lbs this week! bG average 119 instead of 170 in one week. I feel wonderful, energetic, sociable, stable in mood and mind, happy and in control and full and satisfied. No cravings now. I did splurge on two things. Literally a portion the exact size of my index finger of parents dressing, to me turkey day is not without that dressing, two teaspoonfulls of banana pudding because I knew if I didn't I would obsess over it until i went overboard with something else soon. And they tasted great, they were worth it and I felt full and satisfied eating a big mound of turkey slices, green beans and less than a 1.4c of lima beans, oh and a deviled egg. Same way with lunch only it was chicken instead. Mom and Dad even spent the night with tortilla chips and swiss rolls at my fingertips not to mention those big pans of dressing and I had to walk past the dessert table umpteen times at my grandmas. Woohoo! Treated J and I to some hot chocolate made with watered down cream with two pieces of Lindt 71% melted in it split between us. YUMMY! AND I got to wear a size 18 jean and high heel boots and a sweater that had nothign to do with maternity clothes! so I have dropped 2 sizes this week. How is that possible? I couldnt come close to fastening these jeans last week much less be comfy in them. And I have been averaging 2500 calories a day 75-80% of it fat!

No comments: