Thursday, November 19, 2009

Today is going great! Had warmed up leftover creamed spinach mixed in with lo carb pasta and sausage sauce. For lunch had 2 hamburgers with cheese and mixed veggies, no breads or bread subs. If I get hungry this afternoon I will have a glass of water and then 1/2c of heavy cream. E and I went for a walk this morn also. And am about to put on music and dance with her and try to do some yoga/pilates. Upping my water intake has also helped my mood and cravings. Need to alter Lantus dose as my fasting bG was 186!!!!! I dont think that can just be from the cookies last night as I covered with insulin well 12u of Novolog. So this morn I took 5u of Novolog and then jsut 10u of Lantus a bit later and will try Lantus also tonight.

Update: So far via fitday.com: 1,789cal, 151.1fat,44.0carbo,68.9 pro.
About where I want to be very close to it!
Fat 75%, carbs 9%, and pro 16%

Maybe a bit low on calories, may add 2tb pb or 1.4c cream or both. which would be
2,100cal,181.1fat,47.7 carb,74.1 pro, fat to 77% and pro 14%.

weight232

No comments: