Thursday, November 12, 2009

Today went well. 2 boiled eggs, 1/2 rice cake and 1/2c cream, lunch was curried lc veggies and tandoori chicken. Then for he afternoon we went to my Nanny's. Tomorrow she turns the keys over to new owner. Tonight was the last night to be there, to have my daughter there, with Pop gone and being there it just seems he stepped out and I just missed him but will catch him next time, but with N at Aunt Shirleys it will all be to real..... Anyway, walked in to movers carrying out her things and to a big bowl of halloween candies, my fav mini bars.... I ate probably 4 w/o stopping to breathe, and then the rest of the afternoon ate 8 or so more plus a zebra cake pack, and the went to Dairy Hill for a corn dog..... I truly eat away my emotions as a robotic response. I must be careful with addiction to food.... Ah well, try again tomorrow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I sounds healthy. I have read on Project Weight Loss that eggs re great low-carbohydrate foods which provide proteins. Both green veggies and chicken are low-fat, not the mention that any vegetable strengthens your immune system. I can't wait to hear from you tomorrow.

Star said...

Hi jessie,

Thanks for your comment! I want to point out that lowcarb eating Dr Richard K Bernstein of Diabetes Soloution style is high fat (takes place of carbs as fuel), moderate protein, and low carb (6g morning, 12g lunch, 12g dinner, and little snacking at all of low carb items such as cheese and meat). Glad you are watching my blog.