Thursday, January 7, 2010

I am so very tired today. Backlash of having been ill and take care of everyone anyway without help? I just feel so blah and am a bit depressed with everything that is going on right now. Trying to decide what to do about debt, another car, moving, selling or renting this house, when etc. etc. etc. I keep thinking that it would all be okay and I would be happy all the time if I were just thinner and fit. Why is that? And if this is the attitude I have then won't I just lapse into overeating and becoming fat again once I am thin and fit? I am so happy and so blessed about so much in my life I just feel like I need a bit of a change and some fun and excitement for a day or two. you know, good excitement not stressful bad worrying excitement of something going wrong. Gotta go. E calls again after only a 10 minute nap.......

No comments: