Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Progress Report.

I have had many little victories lately. 3"s off my waist. Down two pant sizes and almost down to another- almost a size 16! Walked by chocolate cake, brownies, doughnuts, pasta, pizza etc. and never even gave it a second thought. Have relaxed with myself about overzealous expectations and workout schedules so that I am happy and comfortable instead of in a fidgit trying to accomplish it all and letting life speed by. Still reading the Bible per the Bible in 90 Days program. All is good. My weight just isn't budging right now. Going to have J put the scale in the storage shed and lock the door. It is one temptation I cannot beat. And it causes me enormous stress, worry and fretting. The clothes do not lie I do not know why the scale does. I also missed my Dr appt yesterday as we took E to the park for the first time.

No comments: