Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 1 Journal

Start weight 226.6

5:30am 2 eggs, 2 TB butter, 1oz chedder

9:30am 2 eggs, 2TB butter, 2oz cream cheese, was not hungry but ate anyway next time will fix one egg....

12:45 2eggs, 2T butter, 2oz cream cheese, sprinkle of cinammon and 2 caps DaVinci Pancake. Eggs still taste great just had a yuck moment with a potential fertile spot in my free range egg.....hence the cinammon and DaVinci's but I wish I hadn't. Should have just chucked the offending egg and moved on....Also 4 swallows of beer before deciding it was not good for the diet!

4:00 1/8c peanuts, I was starving and J had the kitchen upside down installing a new dw

7:45 so exhausted ate dinner with family, 1/4c green beans, 1 chicken breast patty, 1T mayo, 1 lc wrap, 1/2c spring greens, 2T almond butter, 2 squares 72% chocolate, 1/2c almond milk

cal 2,146, fat198.0 carb27.0 pro 71.9

82% fat, 14% pro, 4% carbs

Also wondering how this is effecting Ellie who has an egg sensitivity she still nurses frequently. She had diarrhea all afternoon....
I however had a very stable mood day! Did feel very tired and crampy. I also felt this way the last times I have cut carbs on the first couple of days. My carb addiction is very intense esp due to abusing my bodies response to it as I am a diabetic just as one would alcohol or drugs.....

I am calling today a success anyways, also because the scale said I had lost 1.4lbs. Onward!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much congratulations on your WL! I'm curious ... what is the recipe you use when making the eggs with cream cheese? If you subscribe to the Atkins newsletter they posted two really great Egg Salad recipes today.

Star said...

Thank you! I just zap 1oz of cream cheese per egg in the microwave until soft then beat it in with a fork, then scramble. If I wasn't attempting to kick a sweet tooth I would froth that up in the magic bullet (2 oz cream cheese per egg) and add a tsp of DaVincis- Toasted Marshmallow is my fave or Pancake- cook like an omellete and sprinkle liberally with cinnamon. That tastes like french toast. I love cheese curds and paneer and I find if I do 1 oz per egg of queso fresco crumbled after the eggs are almost set, the whole thing has that squeaky satisfying texture...