Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 3 Thoughts

Only .2 lb lost since yesterday morning but 2lb total since Monday morning.

I have learned that I delude myself with little lies. 'I have been waiting for Carbquick for so long, they say it doesn't stall weightloss or raise bg, so a little will be ok, besides I am so nauseas'. Which leads to an equivalant of four carbquick biscuits between the cinnamon 3 minute one, the two at dinner, and the few sausage balls. Honestly, I think I would have been ok with myself if I had just 1 but eating the equivalant of 4 is addiction and symptom of that greater problem within.

Onward! EggFest struggles on...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I give you kudos for being honest. There is absolutely no use in beating yourself up. I haven't heard of Carbquick - it sounds tempting. =0) Keep pushing forward. Thanks for the cream cheese tip - I will try it.

Star said...

Hope you like it. I buy the carbquick from netrition.com. Thank you for the encouragement! I hope to check out your blog tonight.