Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 2

DAY 2

224.8!

4:30Am 1tsp almond butter and 1/2c almond milk as I was exceedingly nauseas and half asleep.... mini failure! Onward! Remember to FLY (finally loving yourself) I think I will wait until we wake up again to eat an egg since I had the almond butter? I don't know I am seriously craving an egg with every fiber of my being..... I thought 1T of butter per egg would be greasy, it is not, it is unbelievably yummy and satiating!!! ok ok on to the egg if E stays asleep, ummm nope awake now

9:30 2e, 2b, 2oz queso fresco

12:00 1/4c nuts, kitchen disaster, Ellie food first, was so weak had to have something

12:40 2e, 2b, 3oz queso fresco

3:00 1t almond butter 1 square Lindt 70% chocolate, 2 T cream in 1/2c almond breeze milk, hungry but could not stand the htought of an egg, so very nauseaus....

This is where the day dissolves. My brain was so foggy and it hurt to breath I was so sick and tired. I couldn't take care of E properly!

5:00pm Carbquick had come in and I made a cinnamon biscuit as I prepped E's dinner. I then had a chicken breast patty and 1 Tb mayo, and 1oz queso fresco

8pm J needed dinner tonight so I made Carbquick biscuits and ham as well as sausage balls for his dinner and meals the next day. I ate two biscuits and a bit of ham with a smidge of butter and three sausage balls.

2,142cal 180.4fat 37.7carbs 91.5pro 76%fat, 7%carbs, 8%pro

Will see what the scale brings. We also cleaned house like mad and walked a mile. What to do about the weakness, brain fog, and nausea while home alone with an active 1 year old and also breastfeeding on cue???? Was the almond butter and chocolate responsible for the nausea and tiredness? Not wishing to eat another egg..... Will see what the morning brings.

No comments: