Monday, December 7, 2009

All had been going so well and then a trip to parents over the weekend and I downed enough carbs to fuel me on lc for two months. Non stop. Cupcakes, muffins, pumpkin pie, cereal, milk, vanilla wafers and peanut butter... And the day we left at home I made peanut butter cookies, 7 of them, and ate them all. We leave Mom's and we have a lovely steak and green beans with no incliniation for the beautiful desserts taht kept passing by our table. Yet I had been even eating stuff I didnt like at moms..... what am it to do?

1 comment:

workout planner said...

You’ve ate, now lose weight. Don’t be sad if you have cheated on your diet plan. Be glad about the wonderful time you’ve spent with your family. At this moment your goal should be to reduce “the damage.” You have to control your cravings and resist other temptations. You see at work a colleague eating something yummy, but full of calories? Well, you must resist! You had your share of “cake.” Now it’s time to eat healthy again. Repeat after me: “I can do it! I can do it! I don’t even want to eat that.”