Monday, December 7, 2009

Stress

So after being repentant this morn what did I do for lunch? Order and eat 1/2 of a 16" supreme pizza because we have not beent o grocery and E needed me and the realtor was here forever and I was having trouble with the new cell phone and trying to decide to put my old dog to sleep and...... I feel miserable. No energy, swollen, blah, and fuzzy headed. All that work positively gone again. Starting over AGAIN........

So I eat to relieve stress. I eat to relieve stress. I eat to relieve stress. Food is not a stress reliever. Food is not a stress reliever. Food is nto a stress reliever. Food is not a stress reliever. What is then??? What can I do with E in arms or when she is needing me present?

2 minutes of yoga stretches
Prayer
Read a scripture
5 deep breaths
5 minutes of dance with E
a tall glass of ice water
smile for 5 minutes- set timer
make E laugh
wash face
brush teeth
comb hair
moisturize hands
moisturize feet and put on socks
moisturize E and giver her a baby massage
Call Jamey and tell her a joke

No comments: