Friday, December 11, 2009

Made up a 2 week grocery list based off my new cookbooks from George Stella and Dana Carpendar. Spent $180!!!! However, I had to buy a lot of shelf staples and $20 of non grocery items so....... Anyways, tonight we had blueberry pancakes. With a TINY drizzle of SF Honey. So far so good bG wise. I am however FREEZING. No fever but have the heat to 72 and still cant get warm.... No one else is cold... Is this a low carb thing? Bought lots of stuff for sweets and comfort foods as I try to sail through carb cravings and holidays. We even got a case of Pepsi 1 and will be making frozen pops. Lots of yummy food in the kitchen.

1 comment:

Grace2882 said...

I am always cold and have been doing low carb since being diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes in April of 2008. I am now down 94 pounds but never get warm. I have even been to the doctor for it and he says it is the weight loss. I work at a hospital and spoke to the professionals in the bariatric unit and they said they believe it is the weight loss accompanied by the low carb eating. No matter what I am sticking with it. I am completely without medications to control my Diabetes. yippee.. Go Dr. B.