Thursday, December 17, 2009

My bG was 126 as I went to bed last night so I took 6u of Novolog and my usual 8u of Lantus. I got up at midnight it was 124, I got up at 5am it was 124! Low carb all day yesterday. Stress or hormones? E had a really fussy and temper tantrum filled day yesterday. She can do so much now and she thinks she can do anything... It was very demanding and I got nothing done in the house. At least I managed to walk with her and Yukon. She hit her head hard before bed so I slept restlessly checking on her and she nursed alot I presume because her head hurt. I am up now to catch up on housework I hope but I am so tired, my nose is running and my throat is swollen and hurts. I thought from the cold outside or maybe allergies but maybe it is illness. We have been out alot and it seems EVERYONE EVERYWHERE is sick. Yuck.

No comments: