Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ok. Stopped beating myself up. Thinking about how often E falls while trying to walk and she usually just grins big and tries again. And now, she mostly walks!
Realized can't give up sweets while doing this. I had researched that Splenda is to big to pass into breastmilk and also that is was in my lc tortillas all along and E has had no ill effects. Ordered from Netrition: Fiberfit, Splenda, Wheat Bran, Oat Bran (both to use in moderation), coconut flour, soy flour, protein powder. For Christmas from Granny I ordered myself several cookbooks by Dana Carpendar and 1 by George Stella. I rented FatHead from Netflix. I watched Blaine's LC Kitchen on FitTv. Trying to surround myself...

Like E I need to learn skills to balance, baby steps: learn alternate ways to destress, workout at least 15 min a day which I have been able to thanks to FitTv, surround myself in Low Carb....

No comments: