Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sleep schedule

I rise at 4:45am to prep J's breakfast and lunch before he leaves, I then do some housework and studying and eat a bite because I am starving before my 5:30 workout (as of today the workout, previously more housework). Then to bed again by 6:15 am.
We then sleep until 9:30ish and have breakfast, then lunch at 1ish, a long walk, nap, dinner at 5:30. Bed at 11pm or so and E half awakens me every couple hours to nurse.

My weight loss has stalled and my bG goes up after the workout to 130's from 80's fasting. I am taking 6u of Lantus upon waking and 6u between 9 and 10pm. I also have Novolog if needed. If I have the 5Am food and then am starving when we get up at 9:30A and have to eat again- usually a pro shake is all I have time for then. Then I have lunch and dinner. That is more than 6-12-12. What am I to do?

No comments: