Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What NOT To Do With PolyDextrose

I am so very very nauseous wish I could throw up. Feels like the stomach virus. So abd it is making my nose run, so I thought I would post to spare others.

Made this recipe last night with some changes. Have used al these ingredients before, just not in this amount of polyd.
http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/recipes/recipe-cookie07.html

Didn't have splenda so used PolyD in same amount.
J said they made him sick after he ate 2. I ate same and was fine last night. I ate 2 this morning as I was starving and E needed me. And I wish I hadn't.........
Despite the sickness the texture was awful. PolyD imparts gooiness and chewiness and that was just to much Poly D.

Yuck yuck yuck. May never want a sweet thing EVER again. This may have benefits......

1 comment:

Alecu said...

Eat cheese - Cheese products and yogurt should be consumed daily because they contain certain bacteria that activates digestion. The faster digestion ends its process, the better you'll feel.