Thursday, December 31, 2009

11:16 and I am awake waiting to run the diapers on a hot wash after they finish this cold one. Not to be up at midnight. Dear J went to bed at 9pm exhausted from work. E is finally in bed as of 10 minutes ago. I am settling in to watch Romancing the Stone, one of my fave movies, as everything is almost packed for Mom's tomorrow, with a chilled Blue Moon beer in hand- out of the bottle as I am to lazy to wash another dish tonight. We have a bottle of Champagne but what is the point without someone to drink it with?

I am so upset by the wheat gluten fiasco. Why was I so stupid? Just because it was in a low carb cookbook does not mean it is suitable for diabetics. My bG is still at 130 and it is 7 hours later!! Took another 5u bolus of Novolog just now and upped my usual nightime Lantus 3u because I anticipate tomorrow being high also as that is usually how my body works. I will keep close monitor on it. I should have consulted Dr B. And of course I ate way to much of the dough and several of the cookies instead of 1. Evil recipe. I will not make it again it is not worth it.

Onto the new year! I hope y'all are celebrating bigger than we are.

No comments: