Friday, December 18, 2009

Yep. Meter never lies. Started last night, congestion, sore throat, earache, body aches and low grade fever. Probably picked up H1N1 from being at the Dr's office for 2 hours Tuesday near people who had had the nasal spray. yuck! Anyways.... E is sick also. Rough night and day. weightloss still stalled. Maybe the illness? Maybe body holding on to fat more because I am ill but must produce alot more breastmilk for the poor sick little one who is nursing constantly? Ah well. Fully into the swing of low carb. If I feel stressed I am using my other skills but also have the freedom of low carb comfort foods thanks to allowing myself some protein powder, soy flour, and an assortment of artificial sugars and syrups. Happy happy low carber who now gets a bit nauseous at the thought of wheat flour and cane sugars....

No comments: